The Amdocs CES suite gives you much more than just advanced functionality. The entire CES suite - spanning BSS, OSS and beyond - shares a common Unified Foundation with common platforms, cross-suite tools, a single product catalog, a single data model, cross-suite business processes, an integration framework, single security, compliance with industry standards and more. That means that you benefit from easy, standard integration with third party products, pre-integration with products in the suite, simple and efficient product lifecycle management, rapid deployment and upgrades, a consistent user and agent experience, a holistic customer view, best-in-class operability, real-time interactions and more. All this leads to cost reductions, rapid time to market and maximized operational efficiency.
That's what we call "the Power of the Suite" - One Suite supported by One Foundation.
The components of Amdocs Unified Foundation include:
- Amdocs Enterprise Product Catalog centralizes product and service information into a single repository enabling service providers to develop more agile product strategies and bring creative offerings to market faster and cheaper
- Amdocs Cross Portfolio Installation Framework revolutionizes software lifecycle management with a single tool for installation, maintenance and management of all CES products. It dramatically cuts effort required for deployment and minimizes the effort and risk in software upgrades.
- Amdocs Monitoring Framework provides real-time cross-suite health metrics to enable full suite monitoring. It exposes counters, timers, meters and status indicators from across all products via one standard interface, enabling low cost integration to third party tools for management, visualization and analytics.
- Amdocs Web Service Factory enables easy integration with non-Amdocs systems. It translates all types of APIs to a consistent, standard high quality web services format, enabling shorter time to market for new services.
- Amdocs Security Manager provides a common application-level security framework across the CES suite. It features single sign on, authorization, authentication and customer management. CES 9 is also SOX compliant and PCI-DSS ready enabling our customers to easily receive PCI DSS certification for payment card handling.
- Amdocs Smart Client Framework delivers a common, consistent, easy-to-use experience for agents. It allows multi-tasking and can be easily customized without the need for coding.
- Amdocs Process Manager defines, executes and monitors multi-step business process flows spanning multiple applications and people. It automates the full cycle of business processes, thereby improving productivity, lowering end-to-end processing time and reducing TCO.
- Amdocs Integration Framework is based on the principles of SOA and industry standards, and allows Amdocs applications to integrate seamlessly, thereby reducing delivery costs and timelines.
- Virtualization reduces CAPEX and OPEX by consolidating multiple physical servers onto a Virtual Machine. It simplifies administration, enables high availability and reduces the cost of running and managing complex IT and production environments.