Amdocs NFV Services Partner Program is designed to fulfill a variety of NFV use cases
in the network cloud environment. The ecosystem welcomes partners from various domains.
Open NFV Lab
- Gain market access and benefit form Amdocs' position as the leading BSS/OSS and network control solutions for service provides.
- Work closely with leading service providers to accelerate learning curve and better understand service providers NFV needs.
- Amdocs NFV Service Partner Program facilitates collaboration between its members. creating business and technical opportunities.
- Access to Amdocs Open NFV lab, complete with orchestration and infrastructure for testing applications in an end-to-end environment.
- Gain access to innovative Amdocs showcase facilities such as Experience Center for advanced presentations and demonstrations.
Amdocs partners are welcome to on board and benefit from the NFV Services Partner Lab.
The lab contains a full service provider management stack, including BSS, OSS, NFV Infrastructure (SDN, Cloud Infrastructure and cloud management system), NFV orchestration and Virtual Network Functions (VNFs). As part of these lab efforts, Amdocs is actively collaborating with service providers and third-party technology vendors in Proof of Concepts (PoCs) and detailed design efforts. Amdocs Network Cloud Service Orchestrator
is an open, catalog-driven solution designed to help service providers transition from physical networks to cloud service environments. It creates and manages network services based on real-time network circumstances and customer information. The solution continuously designs, fulfills and assures network services, from any Virtual Network Function (VNF) vendor, over all mainstream cloud management systems and SDN controllers.
Amdocs NFV Offering