ClickSoftware develops software that is used by service companies to schedule and dispatch field service employees. Our software contains advanced decision-making algorithms that help managers optimize their business practices, helping them complete more calls per day, week, month, and year.
Our solutions address the fundamental questions of job fulfillment for any service organization: “Who does what, with what, when, where and for whom”. By automating this process, our customers are able to manage their service business more efficiently, saving costs and making customers happier.
We are the biggest, most versatile company in this field, delivering a complete end-to-end mobile workforce solution to the service industry that is comprised of over 20 years of experience and more than 500 person-years in research and development.
- Over 15,400 customers around the world in a wide variety of industries
- A market leader in Field Service Management according to Forrester, Gartner and IDC
- 700+ dedicated employees in 8 geographical locations worldwide (Americas, LATAM, APAC)
- Managing over 200,000 resources and field engineers
With strategic partnerships with major enterprise and software consulting engineers, intelligent automation (our most powerful, unique differentiator) is deeply embedded in everything we do; allowing for optimized decisions and execution that will master every moment of the service chain.
- Promise: Times to customers that are optimal for both customers and service providers
- Allocate: Who will deliver, via what route, with what skills, parts, tools, to meet the SLA
- Execute: While optimizing despite in-day dynamics of traffic, emergencies, duration
- Engage: With the customer as the estimated arrival time for service is refined
With ClickSoftware, a new order emerges as service moments are brilliantly organized into a cohesive picture. And we do this for service organizations of all sizes at affordable prices.
Our solutions are available in the cloud or on premises.
Amdocs Regions Covered
Amdocs Independent Software Vendor