As service providers evaluate their long-term strategies to keep up with the explosive growth of data, virtualization is becoming a key capability for the agile network. By virtualizing network control applications service providers can break the traditional link between function and hardware, gaining improved performance and scalability at a lower cost.
Service providers can leverage Amdocs virtualized network control solutions to:
- align with ETSI NFV architecture for future-proofing and rapid time to market
- increase service agility and customization by deploying highly tuned network control resources
- address the unique needs of new market segments – enterprise, M2M and public safety
- maximize the full advantages of COTS hardware (low cost, readily available, vendor agnostic)
- increase elasticity to address performance and scalability requirements