Today's service providers must generate business information from a huge amount of raw data that is scattered throughout their BSS/OSS networks. They then need to use this dynamic subscriber-specific business information to manage their network services, enhancing or creating new services that will keep customers satisfied.
The difference between providing a mediocre customer experience and a great one is often the right mediation system. Amdocs Mediation
Amdocs has extensive experience in providing leading mediation solutions to the communications industry, with a proven track record of production and ongoing LTE, VoLTE and IMS deployments.
- Transforms network data into business information by collecting disparate, multi-source, raw network data, processing it and distributing the information in real time or batch mode.
- Adds business logic to network services by enabling service providers to perform sophisticated real-time service management based on information collected from (and correlated among) multiple network elements and BSS/OSS systems.
Amdocs Mediation offers:
- Scalability and performance to support Long Term Evolution deployments
- Flexible and easy-to-use network data processing tools
- Active mediation
- Modular architecture and system processes, as well as GUI-driven and assisted system configuration
- Adaptability to the network and BSS and OSS environments
- Multi-project environment development, and operation and monitoring capabilities
- Support of dual processing modes
- Support of IMS mediation
Related products and solutions