Service providers are increasingly moving towards IT and cloud environments to transform their service networks into rich user-defined service catalogs. This transformation enables service providers and their customers to dynamically select, install and even design the services they want. To drive this paradigm shift, service providers are embracing Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) and Software Defined Networking (SDN).
This vision relies on the service provider’s ability to operate a dynamic software environment. With tens of thousands of managed software instances, the ability to drive new services and service updates while meeting SLAs and aligning with business needs, requires service providers to:
Amdocs Network Cloud Service Orchestrator
- Rapidly introduce, model and update new services from any vendor, in a modular reusable way.
- Automatically fulfill a large number of service orders and implement changes to ensure cloud services are running as they should.
is an open, catalog-driven solution designed to help service providers transition from physical networks to cloud service environments. It creates and manages network services
based on real-time network circumstances and customer information. The solution continuously designs, fulfills and assures network services, from any Virtual Network Function (VNF) vendor, over all mainstream cloud management systems and SDN controllers. Amdocs Network Cloud Service Orchestrator
empowers service providers to:
- Build and operate best-of-breed network services and avoid vendor lock-in.
- Achieve agile and lean network operations in virtual and physical environments.
- Rapidly introduce a multitude of new user-defined services, allowing service providers and their customers to create and install tailored services.