Media & Digital Services
Media & Digital Services
In a saturated communications world, how quickly can you innovate?
More than ever, it’s vital for brands to be more than just connectivity providers as traditional revenue channels become saturated.
- Critical acquisitions like AT&T’s purchase of Time Warner highlight how entertainment and OTT offerings are key ways to enrich and enable a customer’s digital lifestyle.
- According to Ovum, growth over the next five years will be driven by machine-to-machine (M2M), OTT video, and mobile data subscriptions.
- As we move to a wireless-first world, we’ll see new entertainment, ad-related and retail options that media and communications providers are well-positioned to monetize.
Communications and media providers must act quickly to make take advantage of these new opportunities.
- Partnering with a strong premium content provider ensures rapid time to market with a high performance offering and winning commercial terms.
- A broad partner ecosystem, when acquisitions are not a possibility or favorable, is an essential requirement for content, IoT and OTT services.
- Data and smart analytics to help target, accurately and in real time, any type of content, will be key to healthy growth.
With relationships across over 630 content creators, 1,075 distributors and 350 communications and media providers worldwide, we touch billions of digital lifestyles daily. Let’s make the future a reality, together.
For more information on premium content offerings please visit Vubiquity, an Amdocs Company.
Enrich your libraries with licensed premium content and create additional revenue streams
With Vubiquity, An Amdocs Company, choose from 150k+ media assets, ensure rapid time-to-market, and create vital content partnerships.
Securely process & distribute premium content
Deliver content anywhere and reduce content processing costs by up to 40%
Accelerate value from the partner ecosystem
Set up, package and commercialize the a rich set of partners pre-integrated and ready to deploy
Drive consumer IoT, eSIM and smart home
Expand services in the hyper-connected world
Optimize data to sell personalized offerings & ads
Targeting to improve user experiences and drive higher ARPU
Tap in to a large library of licensed premium content
Secure rights to premium content on favorable commercial terms, across all devices and geographies
Maximize the ability to distribute premium content
Outsource operations for performance and flexibility; scale economics via global automated platforms
New growth opportunities via partnerships
Leverage a platform that supports swift onboarding & monetization of new partners
Drive consumer IOT, eSIM & smart home
Partner easily with OEMs, and offer consumers connected and innovative value-added services