The Future of Entertainment is Revealed This Week at the NAB Show
We look forward to our participation in the NAB Show, April 24 – 27, in Las Vegas, Nevada. In addition to a peek at the exciting future of broadcast technology and content, a central part of the event this year is the convergence of media, entertainment and technology. While many companies will be there to show off new forms of entertainment and delivery, Amdocs will be there to show you how to monetize the excitement.
Some of the sessions that should prove to be interesting will be:
- A New Era of Live Entertainment Streaming, which will feature streaming technology for sports and live entertainment,
- Building Scalable and Resilient OTT Services at Sky which will showcase how a major broadcaster has been able to deliver reliable streaming services, and
- The Improving Economics of International OTT Distribution, a case study-led seminar which will discuss how providers can effectively evaluate the opportunity to expand their content footprint internationally, and use virtualized cloud tools to deliver a profitable service.
Amdocs entertainment solutions to be featured at the NAB event include:
- Amdocs OTT Media Solution: See how your company can rapidly launch, monetize and scale premium OTT video services to the home and on-the-go.
- Amdocs Digital Identity Management Solution: We address the complexities of digital services where consumer behavior is learned and user-centric identity management is in place. Amdocs enables service providers to onboard, manage and monetize their ecosystem of digital partners to drive personalized experiences.
Experience how consumers will engage with and manage the digital world using augmented reality in the near future. Developed on Microsoft HoloLens, and enabled by the Amdocs Entertainment platform, step into our augmented reality digital world where you can consume digital entertainment, control connected devices in your smart home, configure user profiles and purchase on-demand digital services. Schedule a 15 min meeting to see the Amdocs Digital Entertainment Experience – North Hall – Meeting Room #N5134MR.About the author: Alon Bar is a product marketing manager at Amdocs, with over 16 years of experience in the communications IT industry. He is responsible for creating awareness, positioning and bringing to market Amdocs’ portfolio solutions. This role includes defining the business strategy and direction and encompasses new offering development, innovative technology and market insight.