In June 2023, Amdocs announced its generative AI strategy and launched its amAIz framework – a framework that provides CSPs with opportunities to implement generative AI capabilities into their business strategy and addresses the associated challenges.
Analysys Mason takes a look at this initiative and it's impact on the rapidly evolving GenAI landscape. Highlights include:
- The telecoms industry is facing a number of challenges in adopting generative AI, including data access, the reliability of results, and costs.
- Amdocs' amAIz framework addresses these challenges by providing CSPs with a platform for developing generative AI use cases using their own data.
- The framework also includes guardrails to assure, govern, and secure generative AI implementation and operations.
- Amdocs is positioning its amAIz framework as a way for CSPs to differentiate themselves from their competitors and stay ahead of the curve in the race to adopt generative AI.
- Amdocs' amAIz framework provides CSPs with a platform for developing generative AI use cases.
- The amAIz framework will help CSPs to:
- Achieve faster time to value for generative AI solutions
- Circumvent the technology's associated risks and liabilities
- Build generative AI into their portfolio of solutions
- Amdocs is also providing new professional services around the amAIz framework to help CSPs get started with generative AI.