Barcelona - Feb 26, 2017 - Today, at Mobile World Congress, Amdocs (NASDAQ: DOX), a leading provider of software and services to communications and media companies, announced the launch of AmdocsONE, an enabler of business-led DevOps deployments of cloud-native and microservices capabilities. The new solution set leverages industry-specific best practices and methodologies from serving over 350 customers worldwide to give service providers of all sizes the business agility to successfully navigate the continuous digital transformation process.
“AmdocsONE is a new way of doing business, a new speed of innovation, running on new technologies and practices,” said Gary Miles, chief marketing officer at Amdocs. “AmdocsONE is designed to meet the challenges of our customers who are transforming into digital service providers within the framework of a hybrid IT environment, which requires them to rapidly introduce new cloud-native applications while still operating legacy systems. With AmdocsONE’s modular structure, our customers now have the flexibility to choose compelling business offerings and realize value fast.”
As opposed to the software implementation and upgrade projects typically performed today, which are both time and cost-intensive, AmdocsONE’s low-risk approach delivers a series of short, business-defined projects with predictable cost and scope, delivering superior business value. Being open and modular, AmdocsONE provides service providers with the flexibility to choose which modules they want, when they want to introduce them, with Amdocs building the bridge between these new modules and their legacy systems.
Furthermore, AmdocsONE microservices-based architecture enables the rapid deployment of complex applications as suites of independently deployable services that can be frequently upgraded. In addition, AmdocsONE targets zero-touch operations through continuous enhancements via DevOps and machine learning driven business process automation. As a result, service providers are freed to focus on business needs, such as launching new services and enhancements in shorter intervals, increasing monetization and delivering a superior customer experience.
New AmdocsONE developments unveiled today:
- Amdocs and Amazon Announce Web Services Strategic Program: This strategic program with Amazon Web Services will offer AmdocsONE on the cloud to accelerate service providers’ journey to cloud-native solutions and operations.
- Amdocs Launches Autonomous Service Assurance solution: This first-of-its-kind solution accelerates the service provider journey to fully autonomous network operations via a proactive, highly automated service-centric approach that reduces costs and resolves errors faster.
- Amdocs Launches CatalogONE: An open, cloud native catalog solution that enables service providers to launch new services in minutes. It provides the business executives and marketers with a simple user interface, analytics dashboard, collaborative processes, and embedded intelligence to rapidly define, create, implement, test, launch, manage, and analyze new offers, services and promotions.
- Amdocs Launches atomIQ: This underlying platform injects intelligent automation to bridge legacy and digital operations, thereby enabling business agility in a Hybrid IT environment. This allows service providers to establish a DevOps-based operational environment, with a consolidated, real-time, end-to-end operational view of their business.
- Find out more about AmdocsONE, or visit Amdocs at Mobile World Congress (Hall 3, Stand 3G10) in Barcelona
- Keep up with Amdocs news by visiting the company’s website
- Subscribe to Amdocs’ RSS Feed and follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube
Amdocs is a leading software and services provider to the world’s most successful communications and media companies. As our customers reinvent themselves, we enable their digital and network transformation through innovative solutions, delivery expertise and intelligent operations. Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve customers in over 85 countries. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $3.9 billion in fiscal 2017. For more information, visit Amdocs at www.amdocs.com.
Amdocs’ Forward-Looking Statement
This press release includes information that constitutes forward-looking statements made pursuant to the safe harbor provision of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, including statements about Amdocs’ growth and business results in future quarters. Although we believe the expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are based upon reasonable assumptions, we can give no assurance that our expectations will be obtained or that any deviations will not be material. Such statements involve risks and uncertainties that may cause future results to differ from those anticipated. These risks include, but are not limited to, the effects of general economic conditions, Amdocs’ ability to grow in the business markets that it serves, Amdocs’ ability to successfully integrate acquired businesses, adverse effects of market competition, rapid technological shifts that may render the Company's products and services obsolete, potential loss of a major customer, our ability to develop long-term relationships with our customers, and risks associated with operating businesses in the international market. Amdocs may elect to update these forward-looking statements at some point in the future; however, the Company specifically disclaims any obligation to do so. These and other risks are discussed at greater length in the Company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including in our Annual Report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended September 30, 2017 filed on December 11, 2017 and our quarterly 6-K form furnished on February 12, 2018.
Shashi Shekhar Pandey
Amdocs Public Relations
Tel: +91 7838291362