Technology & Practices-Driven Innovation
Are your efforts to deliver exciting new services being stifled by the constraints of your technology infrastructure?
The business models of the past 20 years no longer meet the needs of our digital future. Consumer behavior has evolved with growing expectations for interactivity, simplicity, and user-centricity – and our industry must change as well.
- More than 82% of companies agree the need for greater business agility and innovation drives adoption of cloud-native technologies and DevOps practices
- 64% say microservices architecture will be a requirement for new systems within two years
- 84% claim a personalized customer experience is essential, but is a vital business challenge due to a lack of sophisticated intelligence
These customer expectations and your business needs are why everything we do today is based on cloud-native technologies – that are open and flexible. At Amdocs, we:
- Offer cloud-native microservices in an open and integrated environment
- Introduced amdocsONE, focused on five strategic business imperatives, so you can focus on the exact areas needed to modernize your business
- Leverage DevOps across our portfolio to deliver value smartly and at speed
- Take a vendor-neutral, open-source style that includes open tools and processes, with 50+ partners and growing
Leveraging these technologies in everything we do ensures we’re keeping you on the cutting edge. All while providing full accountability to control costs, bring the optimal scope and drive agility.
Enable agility and innovation with a DevOps approach and microservices architecture
Move your applications and solutions to the cloud for flexibility, scalability and competitive edge
Improve data quality by 85%, gain customer insights, and increase data-driven decision making
Simplify complex monolithic applications with microservices-based architecture to iterate faster
Respond to changing market needs, scale automatically and create value…faster
Cut costs by using automation tools & processes in development, integration, deployment & on-going operations
By embracing openness, we deliver more value to our customers and partners, faster
Stratecast examines how to evolve digital, BSS and OSS systems to harness microservices and cloud native
A graphical view of cloud, microservices and DevOps adoption among leading communications and media companies
Service provider and analyst views on approaches to NFV and the role of open source
Detailed findings from Analysys Mason on evolving service providers’ IT environment to cloud native and DevOps
Ovum report on seizing the AI opportunity and acting on intelligence