JERSEY CITY, NJ – December 2023 – Amdocs (NASDAQ: DOX), a leading provider of software and services to communications and media companies, today announced it has been recognized as a global leader in key industry domains by top independent analyst firms.
Amdocs has been acknowledged for its technology and innovation, empowering service providers to deliver cutting-edge experiences for consumers and enterprises alike.
Leadership in Monetization and Revenue Management
- Analysys Mason recognized Amdocs as the global leader in overall monetization platforms (product and professional services) for the 16th consecutive year, with an estimated market share of 14 per cent.
- GlobalData ranked Amdocs as a leader in revenue management. Amdocs has been ranked as a ‘leader’ since the debut of the class in December 2017.
- Omdia ranked Amdocs first for market share in BSS software and services.
- Appledore ranked Amdocs as the global leader in digital enablement systems. Appledore also acknowledged Amdocs as leader in overall monetization with an estimated market share of 21%.
Continued Leadership in AI and Customer Experience
- Analysys Mason ranked Amdocs as global leader in customer value management total revenue.
- HFS Research ranked Amdocs as a ‘Disruptor’ in their HFS Horizons: Generative Enterprise™ Services, 2023 report.
Leadership in Quality Engineering
- NelsonHall ranked Amdocs first in telecom and media software testing services with an overall market share of 19% in 2022.
- NelsonHall recognized Amdocs as a leader in five quality engineering categories across all industries: Overall Quality Engineering, AI Analytics & Automation, Cloud Migration Testing, Application Security Testing and UX Testing.
Recognition in Telco/IT Services
- Omdia ranked Amdocs as the global leader for telco IT software and services, with a market share of 14%.
- HFS Research ranked Amdocs as a ‘Disruptor’ in their HFS Horizon: Best Service Providers for Retail Banks 2023 report.
A Pioneer in Network Automation and Service Orchestration
- Analysys Mason ranked Amdocs as the global leader in service design and orchestration product revenue for the sixth year in a row, with an estimated market share of 14%.
- ABI research ranked Amdocs as overall leader and top implementer in cloud-native network automation and orchestration software.
- Counterpoint Technology Market Research recognized Amdocs as the leader in Global eSIM Orchestration.
“We are proud to be recognized by industry-leading analyst firms across critical telecom domains. Our broad portfolio of platforms and services empowers service providers to accelerate their digital modernization and automation journeys, 5G deployments and move to the cloud,” said Anthony Goonetilleke, Group President of Technology and Head of Strategy at Amdocs. “This recognition is a testament to the dedication and expertise of our diverse and highly talented workforce. Moving into 2024, we are excited to continue growing our market leadership and infusing our portfolio with the latest in generative AI innovation.”
Amdocs will be showcasing its ongoing innovation at Mobile World Congress Barcelona, February 26-29, 2024.