At Amdocs, we use our imagination to design a better future and our experience to deliver it. It’s innovation in practice
Our Intellectual Property
Over the past three years, we’ve tripled our number of patents, placing us in the top 1,000 U.S. company patent owners. Our patents spread across many domains in areas like NFV, artificial intelligence, IoT, operations support systems and business support systems.
Our Delivery Approach
The implementation of DevOps for our customers is no easy matter. It requires a deep understanding of the entire ecosystem, including backbone applications that must be seamlessly integrated with new innovative solutions. This is where we see the Amdocs advantage. Our comprehensive knowledge of the ecosystem, data models and innovative digital offering – combined with DevOps capabilities – provide our customers with the right solution, with full accountability.
Through our technologies and practices, we run projects with compelling results:
- Deployed full consumer digital stack within 4.5 months
- Increased release frequency from 3 to 7 times a year
- Achieved 20% improvement in time to production
- Reduced defect density by up to 40%
- Realized ~30% reduction in escaping defects
- Reduced time from ideation to production from 7 to 4 months
A Design-Led Organization
Our unique approach to problem solving uses design thinking while focusing on the human aspect. With design-thinking embedded into our processes, we begin with the needs of the end users as a first step to achieving the solution. Design-thinking methodology supports our customers with valuable new insights about the needs of their customers.
An Open Ecosystem
We leverage best-in-class, open innovation practices and methodologies, working with a broad ecosystem of partners, ranging from promising start-ups, well-established organizations, leading academic institutions and Amdocs customers to explore new domains and technologies. By embracing openness, we deliver more value to our customers and partners, faster.
Flexible with cloud
We provide support for all cloud deployment models (private, public, and hybrid) in addition to our cloud-agnostic policy, catering to all major platforms.
Unmatched in Hybrid Environments
Analysys Mason found that 91% of communications and media service providers believe that operating cloud-native systems alongside traditional ones will be a critical challenge. Amdocs offers an award-winning, industry-proven NFV and hybrid network solution and approach, designed to help you make a smooth transition to hybrid network operations.
A Content Play Unlike Any Other
With technology and distribution ties to over 600 content creators, Amdocs is uniquely positioned to help communications and media providers monetize premium content effectively.
Center of Excellence
The Amdocs Innovation Center of Excellence addresses business challenges, creates an innovation culture, and emphasizes the importance of innovation execution.
Demonstrated leadership across the Amdocs business
- Gartner ranks Amdocs a leader in the Integrated Revenue and Customer Management Magic Quadrant, and the Operations Support Systems Magic Quadrant, six-years running.
- Frost & Sullivan’s Stratecast finds Amdocs to have “the most well-articulated microservices story so far within the CSP operational domain,” highlighting Amdocs’ investment in decomposing care and commerce domains in order to improve service providers’ agility and enable them to offer new digital experiences of the type and pace of digital-native companies.
- Heavy Reading ranks Amdocs as the global leader in the overall BSS/OSS market.
- Analysys Mason recognizes Amdocs as the global leader in the overall revenue management product-related market for the tenth consecutive year. Amdocs is highlighted as the only product vendor in the top six that offers product-agnostic professional services, similar to those of typical system integrators.
- Analysys Mason ranks Amdocs as the global leader in the order management product-related market; recognizes Amdocs’ heavy investment in adapting its service fulfillment portfolio for the NFV environment and ranks Amdocs as the market-share leader in service fulfillment product-related services.
- Frost & Sullivan's Stratecast ranks Amdocs as the global market-share leader in the overall monetization market for the ninth consecutive year. Stratecast also recognizes Amdocs as the global market share leader in the billing and charging sub-segment.
- Amdocs won the 2017 Frost & Sullivan Asia-Pacific Telecom OSS/BSS Vendor of the Year award, presented to Amdocs for its best-in-class performance in this region and for its product innovation leadership.
- Amdocs won Leading Lights' 2018 Company of the Year (Public) award, a prize that recognizes “the publicly listed firm that stands out from its competitors, innovates constantly, makes investors proud, and makes employees happy.”