Looking for your next opportunity?
Now more than ever before, people want to work for a company that’s relevant to our daily lives, that has a purpose, and, most importantly, contributes to the greater good of society. At the same time, they also want to know that their place of employment is financially secure and will not disappear when times are hard.
As you can see from the below, I’m proud to say that Amdocs ticks the boxes, and more, on all these criteria.
- We touch billions of people worldwide by providing the vital information technology required for business and individuals to function each and every day
- We play an integral role in an industry that provides the world’s population with the lifeblood of connectivity and access to crucial information and entertainment, something which is proving more valuable now than ever before.
- We are proud to be at the heart of making this happen.
What do Amdocs’ financials look like?
- Amdocs reported recorded revenues of $1.05 billion for the second quarter of our fiscal 2020, which ended in March.
- Despite COVID-19, we believe we will generate positive revenue and earnings growth for the full fiscal year. This assessment is based on the visibility of our 12-month backlog.
- We believe we have the right mix of product offerings and employee talent to ensure we emerge from this crisis stronger than before, in a position to generate future growth
Are Amdocs’ products/services relevant to the COVID-19 situation?
- COVID-19 has highlighted the need for the communications and media industry to speed up its digital modernization, roll out of 5G and its journey to the cloud. Our latest CES20 portfolio of solutions and services directly answers these business imperatives.
- We are continuing to invest during and after the pandemic to ensure we emerge from this crisis with an even stronger competitive advantage than before.
- In terms of ensuring our customers’ business continuity during the crisis, we have introduced remote solutions to address our customers’ pain points in billing and collection, contact center and retail store support and network optimization.
- Using new methodologies, best-in-class practices and various collaboration and deployment tools we succeeded in completing almost 50 project go-lives in March and April, despite working remotely.
How has Amdocs itself reacted to COVID-19?
- From the beginning of the pandemic, we adapted our global operations to ensure business continuity and the health and wellbeing of our global workforce, our customers and their respective families.
- In early February, we were one of the first companies to announce our withdrawal from Mobile World Congress in Barcelona. By mid-March, almost 100% of our 25,000 employees were equipped to securely work from home to operate the mission-critical system required to keep our customer operations running seamlessly across 85 countries.
- We have also maintained our support for the communities in which we work, donating medical masks, medical supplies, protective equipment, life-saving machines and food for the needy at different localities across the globe.
If you want to join us and help modernize, automate and digitize the communications and media industry and take it to the cloud, please visit our career site and look for your next opportunity.