JERSEY CITY, NJ - September 19, 2022 - Amdocs (NASDAQ: DOX), a leading provider of software and services to communications and media companies, today announced that it has been named a global leader in multiple domains by highly-regarded analyst firms.
LEADERSHIP IN MONETIZATION AND REVENUE MANAGEMENT
- Analysys Mason recognized Amdocs as the global leader in the overall monetization platforms product-related market for the 15th consecutive year, as well as ranking it first in global monetization platforms overall and in professional services.
- GlobalData ranked Amdocs as a global leader in revenue management.
- Gartner® acknowledged Amdocs as a Representative Vendor in the Gartner Market Guide for subscription and recurring billing management solutions.
- Omdia ranked Amdocs first for market share in BSS software and services.
A PIONEER IN AI, CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE AND TELCO/IT SERVICES
- Omdia ranked Amdocs as the global leader for telco IT software and services, with a market share of 13 per cent.
- Gartner® recognized Amdocs as a Representative Vendor in its Market Guide for customer management and experience solutions, AI in CSP customer and business operations and AI offerings in CSP network operations.
A GLOBAL LEADER IN SERVICE DESIGN AND ORCHESTRATION
- Analysys Mason ranked Amdocs as the global leader in service design and orchestration product revenue for the fifth year in a row, with an estimated market share of 12 per cent.
- Gartner® recognized Amdocs in its Market Guide for CSP service design and orchestration solutions.
"We’re delighted to receive this level of recognition from respected, independent industry analysts," said Anthony Goonetilleke, Group President of Technology and Head of Strategy at Amdocs. "Our offering covers the full spectrum of communications services providers’ needs - from connectivity to customer experience - and to see our global leadership acknowledged in so many different areas is a testament to our ongoing innovation and the hard work, skill and dedication of our 31,000 employees around the world. We look forward to maintaining and building on these successes as we look to 2023 and beyond."
Amdocs will be showcasing its ongoing innovation at the upcoming industry events:
- Digital Transformation World, Copenhagen, September 20-22
- MWC Las Vegas, September 28-30
- GITEX GLOBAL 2022, Dubai, October 10-14
- Keep up with Amdocs news by visiting the company’s website
- Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube
- Gartner Market Guide for CSP Revenue Management and Monetization Solutions - Oct 2021
- Gartner Market Guide for AI Offerings in CSP Network Operations - January 2022
- Gartner Market Guide for Customer management and Experience Solutions - Jan 2022
- Gartner Market Guide for CSP Service Design and Orchestration Solutions - Feb 2022
- Gartner Market Guide for Subscription and Recurring Billing Management Solutions - April 2022
- Gartner Market Guide for AI in CSP Customer and Business Operations - April 2022
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s Research & Advisory organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.
Amdocs helps those who build the future to make it amazing. With our market-leading portfolio of software products and services, we unlock our customers’ innovative potential, empowering them to provide next-generation communication and media experiences for both the individual end user and enterprise customers. Our 31,000 employees around the globe are here to accelerate service providers’ migration to the cloud, enable them to differentiate in the 5G era, and digitalize and automate their operations. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.3 billion in fiscal 2021. For more information, visit www.amdocs.com
Amdocs’ Forward-Looking Statement
This press release includes information that constitutes forward-looking statements made pursuant to the safe harbor provision of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, including statements about Amdocs’ growth and business results in future quarters. Although we believe the expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are based upon reasonable assumptions, we can give no assurance that our expectations will be obtained or that any deviations will not be material. Such statements involve risks and uncertainties that may cause future results to differ from those anticipated. These risks include, but are not limited to, the effects of general economic conditions, Amdocs’ ability to grow in the business markets that it serves, Amdocs’ ability to successfully integrate acquired businesses, adverse effects of market competition, rapid technological shifts that may render the Company's products and services obsolete, potential loss of a major customer, our ability to develop long-term relationships with our customers, and risks associated with operating businesses in the international market. Amdocs may elect to update these forward-looking statements at some point in the future; however, the Company specifically disclaims any obligation to do so. These and other risks are discussed at greater length in Amdocs’ filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including in our Annual Report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended September 30, 2021 filed on December 10, 2021, and our Form 6-K furnished for the first quarter of fiscal 2022 on February 14, 2022, for the second quarter of fiscal 2022 on May 24, 2022 and for the third quarter of fiscal 2022 on August 15, 2022.
Amdocs Public Relations
Tel: +44 7855 827 038