Open RAN is arguably the most significant initiative in the mobile telecom industry today. The movement will impact the entire supply chain – from chipset manufacturers and OEM/network equipment providers, right the way through to communications & media services providers and their end customers.
Appledore believes that our systems integration expertise, product capabilities and newer AI and ML competencies distinguish us, with a comprehensive portfolio that includes:
- Actix SmartRAN
- A non-RT RIC (RAN intelligent controller)
- New xApps (near-RT RIC apps)
- New rApps (non-RT RIC apps at the Orchestration/service management level)
- Deployment of opensource RIC (along the ONAP model) where a customer chooses this
- Systems integration (including some test and simulation functions)
- Custom software development
Read the full report and learn about the value we bring to an open RAN rollout – and why operators committed to investing over the long-term are most likely to win big.