We congratulate Amdocs for being included in the Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI) for North America]. A DJSI distinction is a reflection of being a sustainability leader in your industry. The record number of companies participating in the 2021 S&P Global Corporate Sustainability Assessment is testament to the growing movement for ESG disclosure and transparency.
Amdocs has been recognized for its commitment to sustainability and corporate responsibility for the third consecutive year, earning a place on the prestigious S&P Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI) for North America:
- The Dow Jones Sustainability Indices ("DJSI") are considered among the most important global indicators of sustainability leadership, and evaluate public companies on environmental, social and governance (ESG) factors relevant to their industry.
- Only the most sustainable companies in each industry are considered each year for index membership, and the index is used as a reference by shareholders who consider sustainability when making investment decisions.
- The Dow Jones Sustainability North America Index represents the top 20% of the largest 600 North American companies in the S&P Global Broad Market Index (BMI) based on long-term economic, environmental and social criteria.
A COMPREHENSIVE ASSESSMENT PROCESS
In announcing Amdocs’ listing, Manjit Jus, Global Head of ESG Research, S&P Global congratulated Amdocs for being included in the Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI) for North America, and explained that “a DJSI distinction is a reflection of being a sustainability leader in your industry. The record number of companies participating in the 2021 S&P Global Corporate Sustainability Assessment is testament to the growing movement for ESG disclosure and transparency."
The DJSI is based on the results of this Corporate Sustainability Assessment, which involves an integrated assessment of governance and economic, environmental and social criteria with a strong focus on long-term shareholder value.
Areas that are assessed include: corporate governance, materiality disclosure, code of business conduct, policy influence, tax strategy, information and cyber security, environmental policy and management systems, operational eco-efficiency, social reporting, labor practices (including diversity breakdown), talent attraction and retention, and corporate philanthropy.
FULL MARKS TO AMDOCS!
Amdocs received full marks regarding codes of conduct coverage and policies, environmental reporting, and diversity & inclusion practices.
EVEN BETTER RESULTS THAN LAST YEAR
In terms of this year's results compared to 2020’s listing, Amdocs moved up from the 75th to the 82nd percentile, with the company’s percentile increasing in governance and environment.
ADDITIONAL INDUSTRY RECOGNITION
We’re proud of the success of our sustainability, environmental, social, and ethical performance efforts which, in addition to being named in the DJSI for the third consecutive year, also include:
- A GOLD Rating standard from EcoVadis;
- Rated as a leading company by the Carbon Disclosure Project for both our greenhouse-gas emissions management and supplier-chain engagement for sustainability.
If you’d like more information about our sustainability, corporate responsibility, and ESG achievements, please view our latest CSR & ECG Report.