Industry research shows that 70% of digital transformations fail to meet their objectives because of cultural short-comings.
Digital transformations within financial services have become common place, many firms now are in the race to modernize their technology to take their place in the future of finance.
The journey of overhauling technology particularly at scale means many are unsuccessful in the process. This e-book will detail some of the most common reasons why some fail, and address the question that we believe core to success in digital transformations in that organizations need to address their culture and technology at the same time for change to be effective.
- We look at the journey of fostering a culture of change during technology modernization programs
- We identify the necessity of getting buy-in across the business, including the CEO
- Mixed messages being one of the highest faulting factors, we look at company communication strategies
- We show the need to connect the experience of employees, their roles and how they help deliver value to customers
- We look at how technology alone will not transform a business
New technologies will ultimately create new ways of working, see how to make this a sustainable cultural shift of change.