What are the 5 key areas to success in 5G? Find out how networks will unlock further value in future service offerings.
The rapid transition to 5G standalone positions 5G to unleash new potential for the next phase of evolution in mobility services. With developments in BSS/OSS integrated functions, increased capability in OSS across domains like edge and cloud computing, and the extension of monetization and exposure across the entire ecosystem, 5G will accelerate innovation and development.
The key to success in this 5G era lies in five fundamental areas. In this webinar, we will examine the five areas and identify the critical opportunities Amdocs Networks bring to service providers and enterprises.
- Multi-domain extended services beyond pure physical assets
- Monetization and exposure through extended operational & business footprint
- Solutions beyond products definition
- Key market changing and related solutions: Mobile Private Networks, Network Slicing, 5G xRAN and Zero-Touch and Intent-based networks
- The crucial role of network services (service integration, consulting, etc..)
- Niall Norton, Division President at Amdocs Networks
- Nir Hollander, Mobile Division President at Amdocs Networks
- Jim Hodges, Research Director – Cloud & Security, at Heavy Reading
More about Amdocs Networks
For telcos who aspire to be techcos and want to own platforms instead of pipes, offering experiences, not commodities.
Expertise & services
You need partners to help manage the complexity and risk of your ecosystem. Partners who can bring Network, IT and OT on a journey together. Our experts will walk the path with you.