How do your customers prefer to connect? Are your call center tools integrated with CRM and other systems to serve up hyper-personalized information and offers?
Customers are often so frustrated by the time they get through that it’s harder to meet their needs. What if you could anticipate those needs and respond in an instant? Now you can.
Welcome to a typical day in the life of this large regional mobile provider: close to 600 agents handling about 60 inquiries per 8-hour shift… and they’re finding it hard to keep up.
Meanwhile, customers are experiencing a high degree of frustration, driving down NPS:
- Connecting with an agent requires a phone call
- No self-serve options on the site, even for common or simple inquiries
- Clogged phone lines lead to long hold times for any inquiry
Customers today expect more. They’re getting excellent customer service from a variety of providers and more and more, they expect it from their telco as well. When customers are frustrated and experience long hold times, agents’ experience is overwhelmingly negative as well, driving down job satisfaction and decreasing the chances of resolution on the first call. And that’s costing you money.
In this case study, you’ll find out how Amdocs helps you be more places and do more with data you already have, using AI and automation to drive effective self-serve options, decrease wasted agent time, and give agents the information they need to personalize every interaction. You’ll discover how this telco achieved nearly immediate results:
- More than doubled agent capacity
- Reduced call duration and cost per call
- Simplified customer experience through omnichannel interaction
- Automated handling of frequent inquiries
- Decreased agent turnover and increased job satisfaction
Start unifying communications across a range of channels so you can be there for your customers whenever, wherever, and however they need you. Discover how Amdocs makes customer experience amazing.