Cellcom, a leading Israeli quad-play operator sought to increase customer satisfaction and acquisition by delivering a simplified user experience. To achieve this, they looked to empower agents with a 360-degree customer view that would enable them to suggested innovative and flexible offers, as well as provide a consistent experience across all assisted channels and lines of business.
Partnering with Amdocs, the companies embarked on a digital modernization project implemented on top of their legacy BSS stack.
Learn more about this project and how it led to a series of tangible business benefits, including:
- 10-20% increase in overall frontline productivity
- Shortened Average Handling time (AHT)
- Improved First Call resolution (FCR)
- Improved customer satisfaction
- Higher customer acquisition