Faced with pressure to generate new revenues and reduce costs, many telcos are starting afresh, setting up digital brand companies that can roll out offers and services to their customers without the legacy baggage of traditional telcos.
This paper looks at the foundations for mobile digital brand operators and examines the new digital operating models that are reducing costs and increasing customer satisfaction. It highlights the telcos getting it right – and reaping the rewards – with new digital operating models. Download the paper and discover how to:
- Focus solely on target customer needs
- Transform the way you interact with customers
- Launch new digital products and services
- Minimize first brand cannibalization
- Set up a lean organization model
Learn more about the foundations, economics, simplification and identity of an effective digital brand.