In contrast, services based on 5G depend on scarce spectrum resources and provide network operators with market opportunities that are unavailable to others.
This paper explores how telecoms operators should prepare themselves to benefit from the 5G opportunity in the business market and discuss:
- The different features that 5G make possible
- New business models that mobile operators will need so they can offer these new services
- The implications of these new services and models on the operators’ positioning in the value chain
- What 5G will offer is not purely speculative - we can already see some proof of the demand for these services
- Recommendations for operators addressing the 5G market
Make today's impossible tomorrow's possible
Unlock the full potential of 5G and shape the network to create new capabilities, unique business models and game-changing opportunities.